Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day #210 - Glass Half Empty or Full?

WOW - tomorrow is June 1st...what the heck? How do the days go by so quickly? Does that mean the year is almost 1/2 over or we still have 1/2 a year to go?

I found my Jan. 1st journal as I was rearranging some books today and read my new years resolutions. I was happy to see I had started some and am still working on them, but had totally forgotten about others. I think June is a good time to reflect on what I want to accomplish this next 1/2 of 2011. I think I will re-evaluate this week and really decide how I want the 2nd half of this year to look.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present" Jane Glidewell

1 comment:

  1. Cool timing that you found your Jan. 1st journal exactly mid way through the year. I like that. Amy and I start the "Making The Cut" eating program today. It is a 30 day no junk, no cheating plan w/ Jillian Michaels. I love this month because it is EXACTLY 30 days, makes it so easy and motivating and fun to start a 30 day plan like this. OK - maybe I am trying a little too hard to make this sound like a Lagoon ride, but I still like the timing of it. Join us! Some challenge, any challenge for exactly 30 days! I am more excited than scared....I think that has to be a good sign!

    ReplyDelete