Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day #211 - Definitely 1/2 Empty

I GOTTA DO IT!!! I gotta complain...just let me get it out of my system.

Last night I spilled 30 oz. of water all over my kitchen table and floor, dousing my moleskin journal (ok, it is just a paper journal with the fancy 'moleskin' name, but still); I found a gift from my dog at the bottom of my basement stairs (how long has that been there?); I have eaten 4 large pieces of 4 layer chocolate cake from Costco on 4 different days and felt nauseous each time (why do I keep eating that stupid cake?); I spent 2 hours farting around with the 2 weed sprayer dispensers I stored all winter and couldn't get either of them to work (I ended up going to buy another one); I was freezing tonight and turned the fireplace on only to forget to start the blower; I have managed to alienate my husband just about every day of the 4 day weekend; I got exactly ONE thing done at work today and still got home an hour later then planned; I went to bed a full hour early last night and woke up at 3 a.m., 4 a.m., 5 a.m. and then fell dead asleep at 6 a.m. when I was SUPPOSED to wake up and have barely kept my eyes open all day; I drank 30 oz. of diet soda today (I haven't had soda for almost a month) and now have that feeling like a pill is stuck in my throat AND I was stretching this morning and threw my neck out of whack - now I can't even drive without turning my whole body to check for cars in my blind spot!!!!

THERE!!! I feel better. Sometimes you just have to vent!!

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." Ashleigh Brilliant

3 comments:

  1. OUCH! Dang Hug, that is a tough 4 days! Seriously. Please tell me you threw the cake away. Man, most of that stuff I can totally relate to - not the fire place issue (but I would like to), the dog gift - you bet, the water fall, just did that yesterday myself infront off all of our own kids, as well as the 4 additional that I am baby sitting for three days. I was starting my lecture (can't remember what about now) and my left hand went out in a flourish for effect.......it was effective alright. Brought the house down.... w/ laughter (not from me). Water rained down everywhere. Yeah, that is annoying. The sleep madness....check. I hear you girl. I don't recall tackling them consecutively or all at once though. You gotta be tough to take that. Are you and T friends again? How's the neck....that has got to be the worst! Thank goodness for fresh new days. I see the glass filling up again for you as I type..... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - nice to know I am not alone. Pretty funny when you read about someone else doing the same thing...it is always about perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read this... sorry you had a crappy day!! I love the quote!!

    ReplyDelete