Monday, June 27, 2011

Day #229 - The Call

Today I was grateful for my daily call from Travis. It is interesting to me that we spend the morning together, we say "goodbye" and "have a nice day" and "talk to you later" and then Travis always calls me sometime during the day usually only a handful of hours later. I didn't realize how much I watch for that call until he didn't bother one day and it made me really sad. He's called me every day since.

Normally he just asks how my day is going and I do the same and we end with the same kind of "talk to you later" in the form of "see you tonight", which only takes a few minutes. Today, though, he made me laugh hard and it was so fun to have a break and a belly laugh in the middle of a stressful day. That one call created many smiles over the next few hours and a desire to get home for more. I love that guy!!

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "A laugh is a smile that bursts" Mary H. Waldrip

4 comments:

  1. Swheet! It is great that he missed that one day so you could recognize the pleasure you got from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome hug, you and trav are super cute!

    I am always delighted when golden calls me from work, it's not an everyday occurrence so when he does I'm like, Oh hey! whats goin on?! everything ok?! then when I call him when I'm working.... I admit that it doesn't always go over well. Usually he is stressed out with seerie, and I end up lecturing him on how she needs a nap... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo....HB....where you at girl?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just missing a day to make sure you know how much you love me...:) JK. Just tired. HB

    ReplyDelete