Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day #204 - Soar Like An Eagle

I am so super proud of Travis. He took a web building class and has taken to building web pages like a cat to water...hmmm, wrong analogy...like a bird to flight. He is pretty good at it and surprisingly fast. Who knew? I did. I always know Travis can do anything he wants to.

Here is his practice site: http://www.travisbarker.org/

It is pretty funny actually - under products he put a picture of me and showed my parents thinking it was a hilarious idea to offer me as a product. The funny thing is my Mom AND my Dad go..."who is that woman?" WHAT? Very funny Rents. Then he put a photo of our friend who moved to Boston under 'About Us' - I love that groovy photo. Then the photo of Travis giving the peace sign...My man is a regular card alright.

I am just excited that he is taking this on. Instead of waiting for someone else to do what needs to be done, he is going for it himself. He is currently working on a web site for a partner and I am super stoked for him.


I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious, obviously isn't obvious..." Michael Stipe

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! That is awesome. One more new skill to cash in on.....whoohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travis was surprised to note someone commented on the products site...I had a good laugh - nice one. HB

    ReplyDelete