Friday, May 13, 2011

Day #196 - Photo Blah

So...one of the challenges given to me by my friend Marilyn (the palm reader) was to put a photo on my blog. Barf...but I committed to doing it and out of a gillion photos I picked one that I can live with until I find a better one.

You might not know it from this post, but this is an exercise in self love. I have been attempting to do this for the last 2 days, but the blogger site was down two nights in a row...I was about to decide it wasn't meant to be, but might as well get on with it.

This photo was actually taken in San Diego when I went on a girl trip with Debi and Kim. I have a lot of fond memories from that trip and I always think of it when I see this photo. Here are a few other's that I love:


I believe it is actually a rule that if you are on a trip with at least
3 girls, you MUST pose as Charlie's Angels...


Somehow we dared to make a bellman follow us around and take our picture...I miss my girls. I can say that spending time with them truly is an act of self love - I can't help but like myself when I am around them.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance."  ~Author Unknown

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your profile photo!!! And I like the other pics too! Keep em coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heck, I totally did not know of that rule! Thanks for cluing me in. Gotta make that happen. How in the world did you get the perfect shadowed affect? Was the top shot set up for the photo op? Where in the world were you ladies? What hotel? Way to follow through on the photos. I am with Lori, they look great, keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely need a Charlie's Angels photo...The lighted wall behind us in the photo was just an art piece - we thought it was pretty and just lucked out with the shadow affect. We went to the San Diego convention center for our seminar and our hotel was right next door...it was almost exactly 1 year ago and I am pretty sure it was a Hilton hotel. Good times.

    ReplyDelete