Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day #202 - Lost Wages, NV

I really just want to share the pictures of my room at Ceasar's Palace:



It was very modern - there was no soaking tub, which I would have liked, but the shower had two heads - one in the wall and a big one up top. I did use it once and couldn't really breath under all that water, but it was interesting.

While in Vegas the Regional Vice President took our Corporate Client and me to dinner at Mesa Grill (Bobby Flay's restaurant). It was super pricey, but very delicious. I got the Fillet Mignon - it was a pretty big steak and PERFECTLY cooked, very tender and just pink enough (not bleeding on the plate).

The conference itself was pretty good - I learned some things and got some ideas to present to the client when I can get it all together. I loved the keynote speaker who gave me a base idea for the template of the presentation I've been wanting to make. I have been rather stumped by how to put together what I want to communicate and didn't realize it was so constantly on my mind until I started piecing the idea together in the classes, pulling information from each to use later.

I think the most exciting moment of the whole trip was the shuttle ride to the airport on the way home. Me and the guy next to me finally burst out laughing after the third close call followed by our drivers verbal outrage at the stupidity of the "other" drivers. Strangely enough, I wasn't nervous at all. I actually felt safer with this aggressive guy then the timid driver on the way from the airport.

It was a good trip and I am glad I was given the opportunity to go this year.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "The trouble with using experience as a guide is that the final exam often comes first and then the lesson."  ~Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a room. Love it. Sounds like such a great opportunity you got to have. It is great that it was so beneficial to you. The shuttle.....SWEET!

    ReplyDelete