Monday, May 9, 2011

Day #193 - The Blues

I got a new purse today...It is Blue. I saw it last week and decided I waited long enough to know I really wanted it - so I went and bought it. If I wasn't being lazy and already upstairs I might take a picture and post it...Maybe I still will.

The good thing about the purse are the sections...there are 3 separate sections - now I will have a place to put my wallet and personals (middle w/zipper) and side sections for the miscellaneous stuff that somehow accumulates over time...note pads, receipts, bills I need to pay, love notes from Travis (I wish), etc. PLUS it has side pockets for my phone/keys & zippers in front for a few of my favorite pens and maybe a lip gloss or two...

Yep, I have to take a photo now or M will never let me live it down...

I Am Grateful,
HB

Pretty Blue Purse


Blue Pocketville


Diva Quote: "When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others." Peace Pilgrim

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I am very purse jealous right now. Do you think there is any chance you will be sick of it by the end of July?? I bet I could come up w/ a jewelry/purse/scarf trade that would at least start to tempt you if I put my mind to it. I know you also have a weakness for jewelry. So I noticed you did not post the price. just sayin. Where did you find your treasure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrible timing...I JUST got the thing...Maybe in December :) I got it from Target and I wouldn't dare confess the price to Miss Deal of the Century...No Way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, hope you know I'm playing with you anyway.....enjoy your new bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to buy this same purse (diff color), but I have a purse that is perfectly good... I just can't bring myself to it.

    ReplyDelete