Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day #162 - Vacuum Treads

I walked up my stairs after I got home from work to change into my slippers and flannels (of course) and noticed the loft looked rather clean for once. I peaked over the side to the family room below and saw the clean, rhythmic marks from the vacuuming I did on Saturday. I walked into the bedroom and looked around for additional treads in there - found them.

I've decided I like Vacuum Treads. It feels almost like an expansion of the space when it has been obviously cleaned. I find it pleasing to the eye when there is a pattern in the carpet. I'm not one of those weirdos who won't walk on a vacuumed floor, but I do like the fresh feeling of a newly vacuumed rug.

Plus I can lay on the floor without picking up half of the cat on my shirt when I get up again (ewe, gross).

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn't stop to enjoy it." William Feather

1 comment: