Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day #144 - Cordless Gadget

My Boss finally OK'd the cordless headset I asked for a long time ago. I got it the first of the week, but couldn't get myself to focus on the install instructions for long enough to get it going. Kayleigh also got one and she put hers together right away (she is young and Techie-ish). I was able to coerce her into helping me and now I am cordless baby. WHOOT!

There are still some bugs to work out, but it is super sweet to be at the copier and hear that little beep in my ear...push a little button and never miss a call. No more kinks in the neck from holding the phone to my shoulder with my ear either. I was really starting to get sore after sitting like that all day. No more forgetting the cord attached to my ear and nearly getting whiplash to grab that thing off the printer. No more "hang on, let me go grab that real quick".

It also seems to be high quality - I don't feel like I have to yell into it and no one has told me they can't hear me yet, which happened all the time with the other one when I still bothered to use it.

It is fun to get a new gadget to play with at work...

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Why is there always enough time to do it over and never enough time to do it right the first time?" Larry Winget

2 comments:

  1. My headset still bothers my ear if I keep it on for too long, but they are nice!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! OFFICIAL! I bet that is something to get used to.....walking around hands free, sounds really sweet!

    ReplyDelete