Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day #116 - Coaster

This will be a pretty simple and straight forward post - I am grateful for coasters - not the "roller" kind, although those are pretty cool as well, but the "prevent water rings on wood" kind.

Do you know I did not own a coaster until I moved to Park City? It's true. I just used books, magazines, paper, napkins...whatever was handy, to keep my drinks from dripping on the side table. Come to think of it, I don't think I really had side tables either. Interesting. There were a lot of changes made when I moved into this house.

Now, no matter what my beverage of choice, milk, ice water, soda, tea, hot chocolate, etc., I never have to worry about ruining my table(s). Awesome.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "It's how you walk through the fire that counts." George Lazares

2 comments:

  1. I don't know....I'm not into them. Maybe it is because I never use ice. We have only one side table....and I don't care about it. So I guess that is also why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am actually disappointed in your response - I thought you would be a super coaster supporter...I constantly use coasters...interesting. HB

    ReplyDelete