Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day #185 - Warm Spots

I was told to use a heating pad for my back when I had that weird Pleurisy and I haven't stopped using it ever since. I love to sit there as it heats up the different sections of my back while we watch a TV show or I read a book. It tends to get a bit scrunched up at times and I have to stretch it back into shape about once per day, but I like to get it really hot on the lower back and then move it up to the upper back when I can't stand it anymore.

My Cat is also a big fan of the heating pad. When she hears me click on the heat she comes running and every once in a while will paw at my shoulder like she wants me to move...nice try kitty. I always throw it on the floor for her when I have had enough and she stretches out on it like it is heaven. I totally get how you feel kitty...I totally get it.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "There are people who put their dreams in a little box and say, 'Yes, I've got dreams, of course I've got dreams.' Then they put the box away and bring it out once in awhile to look in it, and yep, they're still there." Erma Bombeck

1 comment:

  1. Not much use for that here....but it reminds me of the bed we sleep in at Kev's parents. That is the the best....Deanne always has an electric blanket on that bad boy. I love getting it preheated and then crawling in under the warm covers. It is so cold in that room, but that blanket makes it perfect. I suggested mom getting one also.

    ReplyDelete