Friday, April 1, 2011

Day #165 - IPOD

I just sat down to begin downloading music to my new Ipod that Trav was kind enough to pick up for me this afternoon. The battery in my old one died and the apple store replaced my old one for the cost of a new battery, which they say is $60. This is a huge savings over buying a new, smaller version that won't hold as much music, so I am pretty stoked.

I never spent much time with the other one and I am hoping this will be a new beginning for the Ipod and me. I am very excited to explore all my music options and make "exercise time" my music time so "drive time" can still be book on tape (CD) time. Very exciting.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Take a music bath once or twice a week for a few seasons.  You will find it is to the soul what a water bath is to the body.  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes


1 comment:

  1. Man, you are lucky! That worked out pretty sweet. I just bought a giant case of cd's from a girl friend that is moving for $5....I have started sifting through it and seeing what I like. What fun!!

    ReplyDelete