Friday, April 22, 2011

Day #180 - Extra Extra

No, I do not mean the news reel, although it is also exciting to hear "Extra, extra, read all about it..." I am actually talking about instantly fresh breath.



Tonight Travis and I watched one of my favorite shows on TV - Fringe - There was a couple on the show who just woke up to a beautiful sunrise and were facing each other talking, smiling, laughing in each others faces...C'MON - who wouldn't be DYING of morning breath. I really couldn't get past it.

This morning I forgot to brush my teeth - oops, I hate that, but I had a trusty pack of Extra Gum in my purse to save the day. I have tried other gum, but this is my favorite. the flavor lasts a long time, the gum does not disappear or get hard after a few minutes and the size is perfect for chewing - this sounds like a Goldie Locks story, but truly - it is JUST RIGHT. Plus I just picked up a case of the stuff at Costco...My food storage continues to grow...

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "It's never crowded along the extra mile" Wayne Dyer


1 comment:

  1. Yes, that morning breath thing....I think all those morning romancing commercials, and movie scenes are so unrealistic. Get real folks. Drives me nuts too. Yeah, Extra is good, but for me it is all about VARIETY. There are just sooooo many other gums out there. We have them all (thank you coupons). Ethan has to have 5 gum (poor kid, I just aided him in stocking up, but now he can't chew....something to look forward to in 10 months) it is good for trading at school. Ryker prefers Orbit, I like the Mentos gum, but really will take anything not in the flavor of wintergreen....or winter fresh....whatever that pepto bismo flavor is....no thank you.
    But hey, kudos to you on beefing up the food storage. You will be glad you have that fresh breath in a crisis!

    ReplyDelete