Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day #184 - Surprise, Surprise...

Today I realized I might have a new favorite color. When I was a young girl my favorite color was yellow. I still love the cheerful color, but as I grew older I found red more to my liking. I love the deep shades of red - so rich and bold. Today I promised to buy a bracelet from one of the daughters of a co-worker - 1 buck seemed reasonable. She is going to make them to order and when she asked me what my favorite color was I started to say red until I looked at my newly painted purple fingernails and realized 'purple' was the answer I wanted to give. As I thought about my answer, I realized how many purple shirts I now own. My favorite is a deep jewel tone shirt jacket...How strange and interesting that it just crept up on me like that. Sometimes it is fun to surprise even yourself.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: I saw this quote on a travel agents email signature and I loved it..."Enjoy the Journey" Thomas S. Monson

1 comment:

  1. Well, well, quite the surprise indeed. That sounds like a steal of a deal....just buying one huh? You should get a whole wrist full for that price!

    ReplyDelete