Monday, April 11, 2011

Day #172 - Funny Quotes

My boss at work has been sending out a Quote to the team every Monday for probably a year or so. He pulls them from this book of quotes he has on his desk and I think he started to run out and thought we should all take a month to share our own quotes with each other.

Well, you know how I love quotes since I find one every day to put on my blog, but just after he gave us this assignment I started taking notes of funny things my co-workers have been saying and this month it is my turn to share...here are my two so far...

"I am already motivated enough"

&

"You can be horrible at something and still achieve greatness"

My Boss made a comment today that I must really like to make fun of people...only if they deserve it. NO, I didn't say that, but these two are like the class clowns of the group and I am happy to pass on their gems of wisdom and inspiration. It made me chuckle when they said it the first time and I chuckled long and hard again when I shared them with the others.

I know I am getting a pretty big kick out of myself, but it was funny...I swear!! Now I need to get some good quotes from my other teammates...hmmmm.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Love is like a booger, you keep picking at it until you get it and then you wonder what to do with it."

4 comments:

  1. I think I will pass on comparing Love to a Booger. The kids are always coming up with the best sayings, McCauley especially. I need to write them down. But here is one from Sunday: Kevin was stomping around ranting and raving because he had to go on an Elders Quorum visit and he could not find his black church belt. He didn't want to wear his suit coat that he had had on all day, so he now needed a belt to complete his out fit. He would not let it go and was entirely convinced I had put it somewhere. I helped him look high and low, made several suggestions for other belts that I saw hanging around in his closet, but it was a no go. Finally, exasperated he had to just leave. On his way out the door McCauley said, "Lets just hope your pants don't fall down". I loved it. She was sitting up on the counter at the time watering her plant and just wanted to wish him luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do need to write them down. You and Kevin are both very funny people - your kids will all have a wicked sense of humor. I would have loved to hear McCauley say that.

    I have a similar situation w/Travis - he seems to think I have stashed his favorite bike jersey somewhere or that I don't care enough to find it for him...I'm at a loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, exactly....we are their scapegoats. We'd find the dang things if we could. One day he will find his jersey stuffed in the pocket of an old riding pack and feel pretty silly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha! I love your quotes... just make sure none of them are from me :)

    ReplyDelete