Monday, April 4, 2011

Day #166 - First to Worst

This is sort of a random post - BUT when you are on the 166th thing you are grateful for and your brain is fried from work and you are tired, but don't want to go to sleep (I'll just have to get up again and start all over with the new busy day) then you might need to pick something random to be grateful for...

"FIRST" - I love being first on just about anything, but I have a special thrill (maybe a strong word) reserved for the first use of the office toilet in stall #2 - is it weird that I have a stall preference? I actually feel like doing a head jig (ya know like - 'ha, ha, ha...I'm first') when I see the toilet seat up in the morning, which indicates the janitors had cleaned it the night before and no one has used it yet. SWEET - no messin' around with that paper napkin seat cover - I mostly don't bother with that anyway, but at least I don't THINK about not using it...Don't worry, I still wash my hands...:)

"TO"

"WORST" - Did I just blog about the office toilet?? Sigh...

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." Rabindranath Tagore

3 comments:

  1. whoa.....yes you did. I am a hoverer my self.....gotta feel the burn baby, but yeah, I am with you....if the seat is up, go for it. Man....I am doing a post today if it is the last thing I do. Serious. Have a wonderfully busy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I absolutely just laughed (o:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally going to put every toilet seat down when I get into work in the morning...

    Okay, not really. :P

    ReplyDelete