Friday, August 12, 2011

Day #253 - New T-Shirts

I got some new T-shirts today. I always need new T-shirts in the Summer because I tend to sleep in, exercise in (when I actually manage it), do yard work in, clean in, paint in and generally abuse the T-shirts I have to wear around during the Summer; then I can't wear them around anymore because they are too abused. Now I have a "wear around" set and a "work around" set...Pretty handy.

I might have got a little bright with a few of the colors, but why not? Black and white are boring...how about jewel tones purple, yellow and orange (or is it salmon)? Mix it up a little, right? It is just nice to have a few cool (as in not hot) shirts to get me through the season. Although, I am wearing one right now, just put it on tonight to lounge around in, and will probably end up wearing it to bed. Oh well, I have another to wear tomorrow!!

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: Speaking of T-shirts...My Mom has started to give us T-shirts each Christmas with goofy sayings on them. I think she spends a good deal of time picking a shirt JUST for each one of us and we all get a good laugh out of it. My last one said something like "let me drop what I'm doing to work on your problem"...Another good one is "to err is human, but to blame someone else shows management potential" or "people like you are the reason people like me need medication"...She is so funny.

2 comments:

  1. Heck yeah jewel tones! Mom says she is quitting the T's. One time I accidentally wore my " I MAY BE LEFT HANDED, BUT I AM ALWAYS RIGHT" to the store, usually I like to fix up a bit more. I had a whole slew of coupons and I felt like a total moron....I was not feeling like that was a good match up. Kinda like in your face....you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAA!! That is AWESOME!! Quitting the T's Huh? Interesting...

    ReplyDelete