Friday, December 31, 2010

Day #97 - EVE of NEW

I am excited for the new year. I have PLANS of course. I have mad LISTS of course and love the feeling of starting over the new year brings. It is an excuse to wipe the slate clean and begin again; another one of those 52nd chances to use up with fresh motivation.

TONIGHT HOWEVER, is a different story. On the flip side, New Years Eve is an excuse to indulge one more time...start fresh tomorrow. I am on my way downstairs to eat chicken nuggets & mozzarella sticks from the deep fryer Travis got for Christmas...it is Fry Day after all...and then we will laze around and meet friends to bring in the New Year - safely of course.

I am happy to indulge tonight in friends, food and fun. I look forward to making some good changes next year...WHOOT! Have a safe and Happy New Year's Eve!!

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Men are that they might have joy" Did I get that right?? :)

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that! Indulge tonight and start tomorrow on more healthy life style choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me. Believe it or not....this new years came and went and I did not contemplate resolutions. But today I heard something as I was listening to the "7 Habits of Highly Effective People".....and cleaning and putting away Christmas. He said, " Develop one new proficiency per year" yes...I like that. Done. I am going to become a "proficient" - confident - instructor this year.

    ReplyDelete