Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day #89 - Role Reversal

This might not be the most kosher subject, but lately I have been thinking how funny it is that my husband gets upset when I leave the toilet seat up. I don't know why I am in the bad habit, but I think it has been years that both of us have not been focused on the issue. It has been just the last several months that he has been bringing it up.

To be honest, I blame the carpet in the bathroom. Travis has always been a little freaky about germs in bathrooms. For instance, he will wear sandals around a hotel room and especially in the bathroom - he never goes barefoot in a hotel room bathroom. The other day he came in the master bathroom, glanced down and accused me of flushing with the lid up. Then he informed me that water (aka germs) splash out of the bowl when the water flushes everything down. I think I finally realized he was totally and completely serious about this issue.

I am happy to report I have been very diligent about putting the lid down prior to flushing, also after flushing if I realize I forgot :). It has been a pretty funny role reversal...And

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "You create your own Universe as you go along" Winston Churchill

1 comment:

  1. OK....you might want to fix that first part...because you said "leave the toilet seat up"...kinda scary.

    I am with Trav 100% on the no bare feet in a hotel ever. Never ever.

    Hey, see you tomorrow!!! Our plane comes in at 1:15...I think we will go eat at Crown Burger after. Join us if you can. We will sleep at mom's tomorrow since Kevin will not be joining us until later. Come hang if you are not busy.

    ReplyDelete