Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day #94 - Snowman

I was planning to blog about Christmas, but it is late and I really want to share this awesome display of old fashioned fun...I have not seen such a great effort in years. I stumbled upon this find, literally almost slid to my backside while I was attempting to walk Bart (and myself) on our snowy streets. He is leaning a bit precariously over the homeowners mailbox. He reminds me a bit of an avenging angel the way his arms are skewed, the hand print in his heart space and his evergreen hat is mostly crooked and about to tumble off his head, but he is something...

Plus you will notice I have attached my first collage...FINALLY...Thanks M.


Sometimes the best things are the simple ones...

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "A contract isn't about saying what you meant. It is about meaning what you say." Oliver Wendell Holmes

1 comment:

  1. I do love seeing snowmen out and about. This is a sweet one. Good find. Can't believe how quickly the snow vanished last week. It snowed 8 inches!!! That is a good amount, it was so pretty. The next day it rained....then it was gone. We have not seen more since. : (

    ReplyDelete