Friday, December 3, 2010

Day #81 - Movie Night

Travis and I used to do Movie Night all the time. "Movie Night" in our house is back to back movies - a double feature. Our new TV has an Internet feature that allows downloads from Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, etc. It has been a lot of fun checking things out, downloading shows from our favorite TV series that we missed, finding music videos, etc. The movies we watched were downloaded from the Internet...Isn't technology amazing?

Tonight we just veged out in front of the TV, made some popcorn and zoned out for almost 4 hours. I could argue it was not the best use of our time, but it was nice to just lose myself in a movie and shoot amazed glances at Travis when something weird, scary or strange happened. It was fun.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Whatever games are played with us, we must play no games with ourselves". Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

  1. Man....how on earth do you stay awake?? I renewed Iron Man 2 and we still couldn't finish it in 3 nights of viewing. I finally gave up and returned it and payed our late fee. How late do you stay up? I am very hard pressed to make it past 11:00. I think I recall that Trav goes to bed very early.
    Love the technology you are having fun with...we are not really there yet. Still driving to the library or blockbuster....wonder why?

    Have you ever seen Arrested Development? We haven't yet....some of our friends really like it....at least the first seasons. I want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete