Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day #297 - Magic Carpets

I am in my loft while 'Affordable Carpet Cleaners' is using their magic sucking machine on my family room carpet. They really seem magic sometimes. I had them come up this afternoon to work miracles on the basement studio apartment to get it ready for Renee and decided to get my family room cleaned as well. I've done my best to clean up after my pet's unfortunate accidents, but it feels much better having a professional here to make sure it is clean and clear. I would take a photo for entertainment value, but I am sure they wouldn't appreciate me posting their mugs on my blog...I wouldn't.

Oh well...I snuck one anyway...:)


Thank you carpet cleaners everywhere - It is so great to be able to call on you.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it; it is what the client or customer gets out of it." Peter Drucker

1 comment: