Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day #281 - Mustache

Travis decided to grow a mustache during the month of his birth. He had it all thru September. We talked about him shaving it off several days ago and then tonight he looked at me and said, "Don't you feel lonely tonight?".

I looked at him and said, "no...do you?"

He said, "Don't you feel like something is missing?"

Then I REALLY looked at him...apparently he shaved his mustache off 2 days ago and I didn't even notice!!! I am a terrible wife. I immediately blamed my cold for this inattention to detail since he won't even cheek kiss me right now. I informed him this morning that he does sleep with me every night and I do breath on him...most likely. He informed me that he faces the window...nice try.

Sorry Babe - I should have noticed. You have a lovely upper lip!!

With Stache:


Without Stache:


Yep...look what a good looking guy he is...

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "A man without a mustache is like a cup of tea without sugar" English Proverb...I actually prefer my tea plain...:) 

1 comment:

  1. Much prefer the no mustache! But kind of a fun tradition.

    ReplyDelete