Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day #296 - Itchy

Don't you hate it when you start to scratch your arm, leg, foot, shoulder, back and it itches worse? The other day I had this itch in the middle of my back that I just couldn't get to and Trav had already gone to bed. I tried to ignore it, but it just got worse. Then I remembered this little guy:


OH BOY - that did the trick. The only trouble with the back scratcher is...once you start, it is hard to stop. It is like the itch grows to the opposite shoulder, then the lower back, then the initial spot itches again...but it does feel good to scratch that itch. Now I use the thing almost nightly...Kitty seems to like it also...



I probably have permanent welts on my back from that thing - oh well, whatever works.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Well," said Pooh, "what I like best ---" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.

1 comment:

  1. Yes HB, whatever it takes. Way to find a way. What is that other end for? That ball roller I can figure out, but the C shaped end I am not so sure about.

    ReplyDelete