Friday, February 11, 2011

Day #129 - Sleeping In

I had the longest day today. It wasn't a bad day, just a long one with no breaks. There was just too much to do. I also realized my good friend Neti may be letting me down. I have a sore throat, a headache, my eyes are burning and I had a hard time unplugging my ears going to work today. I think I might be getting...gasp...SICK...dun, Dun, DUN...

That being said...I think I just need some rest. This time of year is very busy at the office; 'tis moving season and it involves a great deal of reading, talking, thinking, talking, listening, prioritizing, etc. The phone just keeps ringing all the time. When I get home I just want to curl up in the fetal position and sleep. Tonight I plan to do just that...sleep, sleep, sleep. Heck, I might even take a nap tomorrow.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "The only time 'success' comes before 'work' is in the dictionary" - I read this quote on the biography of an agent that was requested by a transferee. I commented to the agent that I liked the quote - he confessed it wasn't really his. Ricky...don't you think you should give the real author credit?? I believe it was Vince Lombardi...?

1 comment:

  1. That is the way I feel right now......minus the sore throat, sick stuff. It was a long full day here. I hope Neti steps it up for you. She has not failed you yet.....lets hope it does not start now. Sleep away my friend. I am going to do just that. K and I got Mexican tonight....have not been out in a while...it was a fun treat. But now I am full and sleepy. night - night.

    ReplyDelete