Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day #126 - Big Plans

Tomorrow is the BIG Super Bowl Holiday - It might as well be an official Holiday the way it is anticipated for weeks, for months really. We normally have a big bash with our friends and had invited some to our house, but two moved this year, two canceled and the others were family. Color me surprised when Travis looked at me and said, "Why don't we just have a family party this year?" - Really? OK!!

That very Sunday most of us met at Mel and Jason's (Brother) house to celebrate Seth's Birthday (Nephew) and I asked Mom and Dad if they would like to join us...Mom did a double take and asked, "Are you sure?" The siblings also seemed on board, so we immediately started to divie out food jobs and game ideas. I think the whole family will be here tomorrow, sans Melissa in FL (you and yours will be missed).

We will, of course, have tons of food and I bought some prizes to give out with Super Bowl games. I am gearing myself up to embrace the chaos and just enjoy being with people I care about. I hope Travis will not regret his suggestion, but can't imagine he will...:)

I am determined to take photos and post some tomorrow.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." John Wooden

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwww Geeeeeeeeezzzzzzz. We miss everything cool. Kev's boss is trying to make our whole family go to his place. Kev has given M and I an out. Say Hallelujah! I don't want to go be "on" all night. You know what I mean? He and the boys will go over for a while. I am going to read, and read, and read. I have not had time lately.

    ReplyDelete