Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day #124 - Dress Code...NOT

I am so glad I am not required to wear a dress EVERY day of the week. On Friday we even get to wear jeans to work...WITH tennis shoes.

Whenever I go to meet our Corporate Clients I dress as the corporate culture dictates. For instance, if you are meeting with IT people that wear golf shirts and jeans everyday, a suit and tie may feel pompous and overdressed, Just as a "Sunday Best" corporation would most likely not feel they are on the same page with a shorts and T-shirt guy.

Today I wore a black skirt that has a built-in slip lining and is quite long. I spent the bulk of the morning running over the darn thing and practically slipping off my chair to the floor every time I tried to roll closer to my desk. For some reason my chair is tilted down in front just enough to cause trouble when I wear this particular slippery skirt. ARGH it was irritating.

I cannot wait to put on slacks tomorrow - one day away from Jean Friday!!! Super Sweet.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "When people show you who they are, believe them." Maya Angelou

5 comments:

  1. Rub it in, Heather; we also have to wear nylons every day with our dresses (o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you would like that...:) Later Gator...HB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Heather, I should have thrown out an intro. I'm Kristy from S&I. My nickname is Chilly because I'm ALWAYS cold and Gator because of my last name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew it was you...I have been enjoying your photos - I think the "photo a day" idea is fabulous and a great way to enjoy and develop a hobbie - your photos are amazing. HB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chillygator, I took a gander through your photos just now....very fun blog! I am HB's sister.
    No dress code here ladies....but when you don't have one you sometimes wish you did.....!!....but not too often. : )

    ReplyDelete