Monday, November 7, 2011

Day #303 - Home Sweet Home

It was snowing when I got home tonight and I slid right past my drive way. It was kind of scary. I was being cautious, going slow and there goes my drive way. I JUST got new tires last year and I already feel like I need another set. Tomorrow I am going to get the tire pressure checked and have the tire place look at my treads...I can't imagine I need tires already.

I just got done listening to a book on tape called "Zero Limits". In this book one of the co-authors or main contributors talks about how everything has a name; like a chair is a chair, but it is also "Harry" or "Jill" or something. It sounds weird, but not as weird as me driving my car a week later and thinking "Suseal" over and over in my head. I tried to think of where I have recently heard that name, but can think of no reference, so I have decided "Suseal" is my cars name. I'm going to have a chat with Sue tomorrow morning about snow driving...she must do better and I need to be more diligent about using 4 wheel drive in the snow.

The book "Zero Limits" is REALLY is about the power of love, forgiveness and accountability if you are interested. Today I am just interested in having returned home with, not zero incidents, but close enough. There's no place like home!!

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Home is a shelter from storms - all sorts of storms."  ~William J. Bennett

1 comment:

  1. Here you go again......SNOW!! Man o man. I am not sold on the book. Right now I am reading "For Women Only".....what you need to know abou the inner lives of men. Eh....I am slugging my way through. It is a good reminder. Came highly recommended from my friend, and her husband (our new bishop)....so Kev and I thought we better take a gander. I will give a re-cap soon.

    Be careful out there....I hope Suseal behaves.

    ReplyDelete