Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day #343 - Castle Crack

UGH - I just tried to play Castleville on facebook...I KNEW it would be a bad idea and now I don't know how to get the game off my page. I might just be a moron, but c'mon, why are there no set up options.

My cousin, Shannon, plays it and always sends out these requests...I finally decided, why not? Give it a go and see what it is about. WHY DID I DO IT??? I won't play it again, but it is like this little nagging poke that I hate seeing there everyday. I want it OFF my page. I'll have to find a different way to connect with my cousin because this will NOT do. Maybe she plays "words w/friends"...hmmm.

My friend Danielle used to play that "Farmville", which I figure must be the same thing. I finally blocked her posts because it was so annoying. I found out you can just block the Farmville stuff, but I ended up blocking her instead. I feel bad that I just posted 3 Castleville events on my page...how embarrassing...oh well.

On the bright side...I tried something new today. Sure, I regret it, but I would have regretted it anyway if I DIDN'T try it, so it is still a win for me today.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. Huh......that is different. I will be right back....I am going to see how lame your page is now that you are hooked on Castleville. Yep, I saw it. McCauley was like, hey, what is that? Looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete