Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day #340 - Out w/the Old - In w/the New

I just started a new online grammar course thru Summit County Library. I can't believe how official it feels. It is free and has assignments, an instructor who grades the assignments, classmates, etc. I just finished my first lesson and now need to go to bed, so I will have to keep working at it and keep you posted.

In the meantime...here are my parting photos for Todd, lovingly taken by Travis when he turned over the keys (Trav HATES that I call the car Todd, but he refused to give the car a different name so...)


The car actually looked decent except for the hood and bumper...the car served us well. Here is a photo of the new car...it is dirty, which is lame because they washed it spotless the night before...oh well, it is winter.


I forgot to mention the car is a deep blue color...hence the name of my last post...I hope you are all sleeping peacefully right now and wake up rested and ready to face the coming week.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible." ~ Francis of Assisi

1 comment:

  1. It never crossed my mind to name our car. Maybe there is something to it. Go get in "the van" please...... or Please go hop in old Bess.....get in Tabitha, I have Nancy warming up, um....I don't know. I know the car is a girl, and Kevs truck is a boy....

    I thought the new car was black, can't tell it is blue in the photos. It is a beauty though. A real beauty....bet it smells good to.

    I am jealous of your grammer class!!! I can't believe you are taking one. So cool!! I wonder if our library has classes. You are already smarter than me......book smart....now you are going to be off the charts!! So it is all online huh? Do you interact at all over the computer? I look forward to hearing more about that.

    ReplyDelete