Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day #336 - Finally...Snow!

Well, it finally snowed a bit here in Summit Park.


Travis, as usual, has kept our drive way clear and today he went out and helped un-bury 3 of our neighbors. I was so proud of him for helping out the people we like so well. I was so happy that I actually shoveled the decks so he didn't have to do that also.



Truly, this storm was so bad and so continuous we were really stuck in the house all day yesterday. We tried to leave once to go look at cars...story tomorrow...and couldn't make it up the hill from our house, so watched movies all day instead. Sometimes it is fun to be trapped in the house on a snowy day, but for some reason it stuck in our craw that we couldn't get out.

Today it was cold, but beautiful; the air was so crisp and clean. We made it down the mountain to go eat dinner and watch the big football games at my parents house and it was good to see everyone and hear about their recent trips to Florida and the cruise Jas and Mel went on. It sounds like everyone had a nice time.

Tomorrow it is supposed to snow all day again. I am not excited...I pray for a safe commute, but I suppose we need the water so we can have a lovely yard next year.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water." Carl Reiner

1 comment:

  1. "A bit of Snow".....yes, a bit. Go big or go home right?....but if you go home, you may not be able to leave again....at least if you live in Park City. Whoooohoooo!!! Party time. J E A L O U S ! I think. It is hard to tell. I think I would like that, maybe for A thrilling season. But then I might be over it. Cuz right now it sounds and looks really great to me, especially since there WAS NO SNOW during our recent visit. We definitely feel short changed. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete