Monday, December 26, 2011

Day #327 - Orbs

Do you ever wonder if orbs in photos are dust particles or spirits? Lately there seems to be a lot of dust around me in photos and one of my friends insists it is evidence of my guardian angels. I noticed there were a lot of orbs in our Xmas photos and the thought that maybe our grandparents on both my parents sides decided to join us in our celebrations was actually pretty cool. I personally feel it is evidence the basement at my parents house needs a little more use, but why not think about the grandparents caring enough to join in the activities?


It has been different having NO grandparents around. I was making a Christmas list this year and it was a rather short one since we no longer exchange sibling gifts on either side of the family. It just reminded me that things don't stay the same and we need to enjoy the time we have with our loved ones. I do think it is nice to think of them floating around us as evidenced by dust mites - ya never know.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "I don't have to look up my family tree, because I know that I'm the sap." Fred A. Allen

4 comments:

  1. dear darling heather,
    thank you so much for thinking of our parents whohave gone on to better times. I two believe they might have been with us. I love to feel the presence of my mother and feel her arms around me in times of joy and need. I live you for your intuitive nature and your closeness to the spirit and the needs of others. I don't know about the dust bunnies, or whatever you called it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BY THE WAY THAT COMMENT WAS FROM YOUR CLUELESS MOTHER> BUT I THINK YOU FIGURED THAT OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ma - Nice to see a comment from you!!!! I knew the first comment was from you, but I thought the 2nd one was from Melissa...I couldn't believe she called you "Clueless" I was offended for a second before I realized that comment too, was from you...YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!! Love you Mom!! HB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey....I feel like people are putting words in my mouth. I was surprised to see how many comments I had made. Mom, you can comment in my name anytime, just nice to see you online.

    HB - so I went back to the pics and noticed the round orbs....hadn't noticed them before. I like the explaination. It was a very nice year...minus all the sickness. But oh well, some years are like that.

    ReplyDelete