Monday, December 19, 2011

Day #324 - Flip Sisters

I wanted to call this post the "Moron Sisters" because this post will make us look foolish, but it was too funny not to share.

Today my sisters and I got together to work on the family calendar we do every year. We were at my sister Amy's house from 10 a.m. until almost 5 p.m. working on that thing and still have 2 months to go and some touch ups. Lance (Amy's husband) was good enough to provide pizza for lunch and I managed to spill sausage on April, but all-in-all it was a good, productive day.

I guess we started to get loopy at the end when I caught my sister in a candid camera moment when she flipped around to get her photo taken and her hair had that "caught in the wind" look. I showed my sister Keri and she decided she wanted a wind blown photo - it only took 5 shots before I got her face in one; and then we decided we all needed one. It was pretty funny because my camera has a super slow shutter response time, so we had to sit there shaking our heads for like 2 minutes before we could get a few good shots off.

FLIP SHOTS (oh yes, there are more):


You can see it was hard to resist capturing this moment. I do have beautiful sisters...



I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Sisters don't need words.  They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks - expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief.  Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs - that can undermine any tale you're telling."  ~Pam Brown


2 comments:

  1. Love the side ways curtains! It was a fun day....I think this will be the best year yet for our calenders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy I just figured out how to comment on mom and dads computer!! Whooohooo!

    ReplyDelete