Monday, July 25, 2011

Day #243 - Half Days

Today I left work at 1:30 and got home to do lunch and a movie with Travis. I love working half days and today was good because it was slow. I could have mowed through a ton of work, and did, but I could have used the whole day quite effectively if I stayed. Even Travis told me that. The problem was...I didn't feel like it, so I left. Sheryle is a good sport and was happy to cover for me.

I will work another half day on Weds and then Debi will be here for a visit. I talked her into talking Mike into spending the night at our house...I hope it worked. Debi is coming out for a family reunion they do every Summer, so this is the only night I get with her then she will be off again until I go visit her in Sept. This long distance friendship thing blows, but it is better then not getting to see her at all.

On Thursday I think my Sister is bringing her kids up and they are going to help me paint my fence...I feel kind of guilty making them do it, but when you have willing hands...one must take advantage. It is raining pretty good here tonight, so I hope it will be good weather on Thursday...if not, I guess we will just have to treat them to mac 'n cheese and a movie.

The next few days will be busy, fun, tiring and then it will be the weekend again...not a bad gig.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Don't count every hour in the day, make every hour in the day count."

No comments:

Post a Comment