Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day #235 - NEW COMPUTERS!! WINDOWS 7!!

FINALLY, we are ALL getting new computers at work w/the most updated programs. Just knowing that made my week a zillion times more incredible. It has been super irritating to start a program in the old 3 version of Word, take it home, work on it in the newest Office 7 and then go back to the office and have it error out. My clients all have the upgrade, but I haven't had it. Kind of embarrassing..."can you scan that and send it to me in pdf format? My computer only shows squares when I open it in word."

Everyone's computers have also been very sssssllllloooooww...Probably a lot of it has to do with connectivity and not so much our computer itsself, but I KNOW it will help. It was the first BIG GOOD news we have ALL received in a long time. It is so great that we all get to share in the upgrade instead of just Kay or Carrie...or ME - who deserves it the most (JK).

Very happy about this surprising turn of events. When Klayton (IT Manager) came around asking what kind of computer I had, I felt my heart give an excited little hop...that was HOPE. I was soon able to squash it with "maybe someday"...Now I must say "Oh Heather, ye of little faith" and shake my head like Travis does.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment