Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day #74 - Just Kickin' It

Travis is out of town...while I miss my guy, this morning I slept in until 8:30 a.m. and have been reading blogs this last hour. I really am trying to determine where on the scale of 1 to 10 my cleaning mojo is this morning and it seems like it may be at 0. Imagine that.

I have a hair appointment with my sister at 2 p.m. and plan to veg with her for several hours and before I go there I am thinking I will go shopping and buy myself a coat. I also need to go grocery shopping sometime this weekend and make a big pot of white chicken chili for my work party on Monday. Oh, just remembered I need to make sure my crow mask is still around and in working order...I hope I didn't chuck it when we moved...heaven forbid I come up with a new costume for the Halloween party. I would love to get a pedicure...I am starting to think I may not have time to fit everything in...but I am going to enjoy trying.

The best part of today is I only have myself to think about...well, and my 14 year old geriatric dog...poor guy needs a potty break every 3 hours it seems...down go the pads. NOW all I need to think about is myself...:) Sweet.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Do your thing and don't care if they like it.” --Tina Fey, 'Bossypants'

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweet! You are in my same boat....pretty nice place to be don't cha think? After all, there is plenty of time for that.....thinking that is. I hope you got your pedicure. Where is Trav? Is he away just for the weekend? So, now you need to tell us the answer to all your musings....did you get your coat? let's see it. I LOVE coats so much. I have several coats that I adore.....why do we live in Florida?? I can't keep my eyes off coats....and boots. When the sale fits......

    M and I are lazing around, enjoying our time, making some casual plans, I figure I am on a "StayCation" I am not going to feel guilty for reading my brains out if that is what I choose. I am going to be doing a lot of choosing this week. Good productive choices, and not so productive choices. now you know.

    Hope you enjoyed your alone time. I bet your hair looks fab! I almost forgot.....I just made Amy's white chicken chili yesterday as well. Can. Not. Get. Enough. of. that. stuff. We will be eating that for a few days to come. bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got that receipe from Mel, though I do like to get the credit for it. Nows definitely the season for it.
    I do love me some down time.
    A

    ReplyDelete