Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day #9 - Auld Lang Syne

Today I met my old co-worker for lunch. It was so good to see her and fun to hear about the old office and how things are going. The place is really pretty drama free as far as personal relationships are concerned, but the office politics do sometimes get a bit harry there. No State secrets were exchanged by any stretch of the imagination, but it was just fun to hear how things are going, to reminisce about old times and talk about our ultra exciting lives.

The even better part of the day was the flowers she brought me...how sweet was that? I will post a picture of them tomorrow if I can remember to bring my camera with me. It was such a sweet thing for her to do and it will bring some brightness to my drab little office.

I have enjoyed meeting the people in my new office. I am beginning to get to know the Agents on my Relo Team and they all seem like wonderful agents and willing to do a great job. I have put together some new systems to keep myself straight, I have written out ideas and things I need to follow-up on with experts in the franchise, I will be doing my first presentation to the agents on Monday (yikes), my voice mail actually got set up and I only have a zillion and a half things left to review and read...I'm on my way baby.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind.” Unknown Author

1 comment:

  1. I love how you are already calling it the "old" office....the good old days, for "old times sake", etc. Oh how time does fly. Man, you are digging in. Get er done lady. Way to take the bull by the horns. Really no choice in the matter it doesn't sound like. Best of luck with the presentation. I would like to see one of your presentations sometime. Any chance of that happening? Just checkin.....
    Yes, your friend.....talk about nailing it on making your day. Flowers just speak straight to the heart don't they. Especially when they are a flat out unexpected surprise like that.

    ReplyDelete