Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day #364 - iPod

I have been iPod challenged lately. Travis' iPod stopped working correctly and so he took over mine for a bit and I took exception to this when I had to resort to the Nook Book at the gym, which is great during cardio, but troublesome during weights. I was constantly worried I would lose it or it would get taken while I pumped iron (I sound so tuff). Then my newish old iPod stopped working...what the heck is wrong with these things?

Yesterday, we remedied the situation and both got a new iPod Nano. Last night I transferred a bulk of songs to the device and made sure it got fully charged up and was just listening to it and it keeps pausing after a few minutes...I'm confused, but not yet defeated. I will get to the bottom of this little puzzle...I hope.


The iPod Nano is SUPER TINY...it definitely makes me feel like fat fingers when I handle it. It does have a built in step counter, which I plan to try, and timers and things for working out, which is super cool, and a clip on feature so I no longer have to resort to using the Bracket for my listening devices.


Now that I am starting to feel more recovered from my sick time, I hope to try it out next week at the gym. Nothing is worse than being bored or uninspired during a work out and it is always fun to get a new gadget to play with.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "We have to start teaching ourselves not to be afraid” William Faulkner

4 comments:

  1. Nano! Awesome! Lame that it is stopping after a few minutes!! Maddening! Just work! Aren't these things practically no brainers at this point? I don't want to get something and have to immediately start figuring out problems! Grrrrrrrrrr.
    OK, enough ranting. You are right, there is nothing worse than having an uninspired workout....except for not doing one at all!! But work nano, don't be annoying!
    Good luck HB. I like the color. Whose hand would not look massive compared to those postage stamp trinkets??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what to write about. I am blank. I need to finish my book HB.....I have no time for writing. Soooooon.....book club is on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I told Travis about my problem and he checked out my iPod...then he told me it would help if my headphones were pushed in all the way...problem solved. Moral of the story? It is better to feel stupid, than have a problem you cannot solve.

    I am glad you finished your book!!

    ReplyDelete