Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day #359 - What, What??

My Sister Amy actually has Internet now...AND email...ON a SMART PHONE...What? I cannot believe how long it took them to actually get Internet. I think they have been in their house for a year and 1/2 now. Today I emailed her and she emailed me back from her phone...Here are some wonderful things Amy will now be able to take advantage of:

* Facebook
* Inappropriate political & religious emails from our Dad
* email
* dictionary.com
* Access to her 3 sister's blogs
* Maybe she will start her own blog
* Advertising for her own business
* The translation of the phrase "Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth" into Mandarin Chinese

I am realizing the list can go on and on...the Internet is a wondrous thing and I cannot believe what we did before we had it and what we would do without it now...crazy how reliant we become on new technology. Congrats AMY!! Welcome to THIS Century!!

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "The Internet is the most important single development in the history of human communication since the invention of call waiting.” Dave Barry

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! I am surprised I have not heard from her yet....guess I will have to make the first move and email her tonight. Geeeezzzzz I am with you FINALLY! But think of all the time they saved NOT having access to all that stuff.

    ReplyDelete