Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day #357 - Avoiding that Snowy Commute...?

Yesterday's commute was so tretcherous that I decided to leave the office at 3 p.m. today when I heard on the morning news the commute would be full of disaster again; I was just not willing to drive in it 2 days in a row. I actually ended up leaving at 3:30 p.m. with not a flake in the sky, but it looked promissing on the Mountain...really low white clouds - perhaps it was snowing up the canyon.

Nope - clear as a bell. Travis was home when I got here and it felt like a Holiday...like a snow day off from school. We snuggled into our PJs and watched a DVD...it is STILL not snowing. I feel a little embarrassed to tell the truth...Poor Baby. Oh well, it was worth a few vacation hours to get home early.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Getting an inch of snow is like winning 10 cents in the lottery.” Bill Watterson

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe you guys are still having "snow days" or snow day scares in this case. Is snow in March pretty typical? I guess I can't really remember. With it being in the 80s here it is hard to keep it all straight. Glad you enjoyed your time off. Sounds delightful.

    ReplyDelete