Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day #26 - Sweet Dreams

Two days ago, maybe three, Travis woke me up in the morning to tell me I was laughing in my sleep. I can't remember that ever happening before. The best part is, I remember what I was dreaming about at the time - it went like this:

My little brother, Chuck, was working graveyards, which he has done in the past doing sleep studies. Well, my little sister, Keri, her husband, Golden, and I were all hanging out at my parents house with Chuck who decided to take a nap before he had to leave for work. Somehow we three decided it would be a good idea to change all the clocks in the house to make Chuck think he had over slept when we woke him up asking, "weren't you supposed to be at work by 4 p.m.?"

Chuck sleepily asked what time it was and when we told him "7 p.m." he jumped off the couch, looked at the clock over the mantel and started racing around frantically...queue the hilarious laughter from the 3 of us.

Isn't that a great dream? I don't know what it is that I find so funny about punking Chuck...but I did/do find it rather funny & waking up laughing is not a bad way to start the day.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.  ~Jack Handey, "Deep Thoughts," Saturday Night Live


1 comment:

  1. The best! Lucky you. Not sure I have ever laughed out loud in a dream....maybe someday. Nice joke buddy. What is tuberculosis?? Maybe that is the joke....

    ReplyDelete