Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day #270 - Bun Bun

Today I was talking to a client relocating from CA to UT and he mentioned he has a dwarf bunny that he is trying to find a home for. The Humane Societies he has contacted only give the bunnies a few weeks before sending them to the big bunny run in the sky. I told him I actually have an idea and will get back with him tomorrow...

Ring, Ring..."Hey Amy, would you like to add a domesticated bunny to your other two boys and 3 chickens?"..."why would you ask me that?"..."I don't know, you already have two bunnies and might want one more"..."what color is it"..."does that matter?"...sigh,"ok, I'll take it, but you need to check with Archer"..."Archer? uh, ok"...

Archer turns 8 tomorrow...

"Hello"..."Hi Archer - I have a client who is looking for a home for his bunny. It is small and cute and comes when you call 'Bun Bun'. Do you think you could take him in?"..."Sure"..."well, will you take very good care of him?"..."Sure"..."so it is ok with you if they drop him off next week"..."yeah, sure it is fine with me"..."OK - THANKS".

I am totally stoked to call back this transferee and tell him I have a wonderful home for his beloved family pet w/my 8 year old nephew. Travis said if they really care about Bun Bun why don't they just keep it? Good question...but this was a fun thing to do for one of my transferee's, not the normal every day thing, but something he was really concerned and uncertain about.

I hope Bun Bun is a very good bunny and Amy and Archer are happy with their decision to help Bun Bun out. It was a good day.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive." Bugs Bunny

1 comment:

  1. Bun Bun, I thought this post was going to be about cinnamon buns.....love a good surprise. So Amy's place is the local bunny shelter, very nice. I hope Bun Bun is a good bunny also....unlike Jack and Gill who are master escape artists. Those two keep that family busy, but you know what, at least it is busy finding bunnies and not glued to the tube or DS. So that is a very good thing. I bet that transferee family loves you bunches.

    ReplyDelete