Monday, November 5, 2012

Day #76 - Definitely Brunette

It is so funny the comments people make when there is a big change, like my new dark hairdo. I am finally getting more used to the color and it has lightened up, but today an agent did a double take and said, "did you change your hair" - I said I did, he said, "did you do it on purpose? or was it an accident?" I said, "you like it that much, huh?" It was fun to watch him squirm. I decided it was time for a photo:



Compare this to my profile picture and you will see the huge difference. I think mostly people are just surprised...thank goodness the shock is wearing off.

I have been negligent in writing lately...not very inspired of late, which does not mean inspiring things are not happening all around me. I will try to come up with something better to write about tomorrow - shouldn't be too difficult since the monthly Summit meeting is tomorrow.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: - hair joke...
Why is the brunette considered an evil color?
When was the last time you saw a blonde witch?

1 comment: