Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day #85 - Party Hardy

Trav and I attended the C21 Holiday Party on Friday night. It was pretty beautiful, the food was good and I am happy to report I knew most of the agents that attended. It is good to know I am finally getting there with people's names, which is actually sort of difficult for me.

The best part of the night was when I realized I was sitting at the table with a new agent who is married to the son of the first agent I worked for in the business. It was pretty funny - we had been sitting there getting to know each other and our spouses and suddenly we all realized at the same time who we were. I am not surprised I didn't recognize him since it was over 13 years ago that I last saw him, but it was a kick and made the night a bit more exciting.

I lied...the best part of the night was seeing Travis back in a suit...He looks good:


I took some other photos with Trav's phone including a side photo to show off his mullet, which is actually turning into a party in and of itself, but he looked sharp on Friday. I am a bit concerned about his gag reflex...MAN a collared shirt is just no good for this guy. If anything touches the front of his throat, he sounds like he is going to heave up his stomach. He gagged 3 times just going down the canyon - I finally asked him to just undo the top button to give himself some relief.

I tried to dress up as best I could and dressed up my hair as well. I love updo's, but they always look better in the back, of course it would help if I liked photos, but here is the best shot I got:


The party was pretty packed:

Some fancy dresses:



And, of course, a Team photo:


I will say it is pretty amazing that, when other real estate companies are cutting costs and encouraging pot luck Holiday parties, that this company insisted on throwing a formal event for its agents and staff as appreciation for a good year. Pretty cool.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "When you're the most happening person at the party, it's time to leave” Kelly Cutrone

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! What a party! Talk about fancy pants! Your hair looks great. Trav does indeed look very dapper in his suit. So did you go all out and purchase a new one for him? I bet the food was AMAZING! In the top photo w/ Trav, he almost looks like a cardboard cutout placed there.....pretty cool.

    Nice team!!!

    Love those little extras.....finding out the common thread that links you with another person. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete