Thursday, June 6, 2013

Photos Just for Fun

FINALLY - with the help of my wonderful husband I was able to save my photos off my phone. Here is the sibling photo I wanted to post at Easter, etc.


Fun Family


THE Drakes


Too cute! Growing up so fast. 


Spring riding - my hot husband!


I know, GROSS, but how else do those legs get smoother than mine? 
Nice tan line!


I just wanted to post a few photos this evening to celebrate my new victory; I hope I am able to duplicate it again.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "I don't know much about being a millionaire, but I'll bet I'd be darling at it." Dorothy Parker

1 comment:

  1. FANTASTIC. Great photos, the gang looks wonderful.....where are you lady?? I cannot believe how grown up Seri looks, she is so big. Thanks for posting those. I have high hopes to see a steady, consistent flow now that you've had some training. Thx Trav.

    I bet I'd make a darling millionaire as well.....I'd sure like to give it a shot. Can't say I know who Dorothy Parker but, but I like her style.

    ReplyDelete