Monday, September 2, 2013

Gammy

Today we got to go to my parents house for a BBQ. Travis and I usually only stay 2 - 3 hours when we go to visit with family and today that felt short. I had a very nice time talking with the siblings and my parents.

I was thinking about the most recent family events and remembered when my Mom took us all up to Rainbow Gardens in Ogden; this was while my sister from Florida was in town. My Mother has some very precious memories of going to this place with her mother and we had a really nice time together. I was able to spend several hours with my sisters and their girls, here are some of my favorite pictures from that visit:




I loved spending the day with my sisters, their daughters and my Mom; I hope we are able to do it every year...maybe even somewhere new each year - very good idea Mom.

I Am Grateful,
HB

Diva Quote: "A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." -- Bernard Meltzer

1 comment:

  1. Oh hey, I missed this cute little post. Your pics are way cuter than mine : ) It was a fun day.....but really any place would be my favorite with that crowd.
    Thanks for the splurge, and excuse to get together mom!

    ReplyDelete